The SeaQuarium in Weston super Mare entertains and educates over 20,000 pupils a year, from toddlers to teens! Providing excellent educational facilities including state of the art touch screens, highly informative information boards relating to all aspects of marine life, conservation & welfare, we also provide educational and entertaining presentations for all ages!
Our all weather attraction features some of the world’s most exotic creatures as you journey through 7 Zones – it truly is an experience to remember!
With over 30 exhibits, with species ranging from Sealions to Lionfish & Seahorses and Sharks & Rays, you will be kept enthralled throughout your visit, and our FREE informative presentations will encourage you to seek out and soak up more information as you continue on your journey.
You will find us situated on the promenade Rhyl North Wales. Take advantage of our prime position right on the beach and bring along your bucket and spade!
Only £3.99 per pupil –it’s the best value for a great school visit! One FREE Adult to every 6 paying pupils
We hope to welcome you soon.
Especially for your School visit:
- FREE KS1 & KS2 worksheets available and accompanying Teachers notes available to download
- FREE Presentations – Rockpools, Rays, Sharks or Pollution
- FREE Teacher Preview Ticket (admits 2 free prior to visit)
- State of the art interactive Touch Screen Technology
- Safe drop off lane right outside the centre – no roads to cross
- First Aiders will always be on duty
- Low Priced School Gift Bags available
- Prime location on the beach – don’t forget your bucket and spade!
- Admission is valid all day
School Admission Price:
Based on 12 or more paying pupils.
- Admission - £3.99 per pupil
- Teachers - (one free to every 6 paying pupils)
- Extra Teachers or Parents - £3.99 per person
FREE School Presentations
Our presentations have been specifically developed to cater to the many varied ages of school children, from primary school to sixth form colleges.
Please pick one of the following FREE presentations prior to your visit: