Welcome to Adopt a Buddy!
Everyone has their favourite animal – Mums and Dads, Sisters and Brothers, Grandmas and Grandpas. Even schools, businesses and all kinds of clubs and associations may have a specific animal they like to use as a mascot. Whatever the case or occasion adopting a Buddy makes an unforgettable and very unusual gift - think about Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Christenings, Valentine’s, Christmas or purely to say ‘thank you’ to someone special.
And of course, by adopting an animal you will help to pay for the care and feeding of that animal for 12 months.
Adopting a Buddy is so easy!
We have selected a number of our most popular animals, which we can offer up for shared adoption. For just £19.99 you can adopt a share in an animal at Rhyl SeaQuarium.
The choice is yours – from Sealions to Sharks, Rays, Seahorses and Lionfish to An ideal gift for one and all!
You will also receive a special Adopt a Buddy pack which includes:
- A personalised adoption certificate which is valid for 12 months / 1 year.
- A full colour fact sheet containing all kinds of interesting information about your chosen buddy.
- A complimentary pass for you to come and see us, valid for one occasion.
- A personalized plaque located near to your adopted animal
- A chance to have a chat with an aquarist about your Adopted Animal, arrange in advance with the centre.
How to Adopt:
If you would like to adopt one of our animals please contact us via one of the methods below, or call in and see us...
Tel: 01745 344660